Victor Frankenstein, a young scientist, becomes obsessed with the spark of life and soon creates life of his very own. However, he's immediately disgusted by the monstrosity and abandons it. Shunned by Dr. Frankenstein and any other humans he meets, the creature decides to enact vengeance on his creator. Upon finding Victor, the creature demands the scientist make a partner for him, but Victor refuses and tries to destroy the monster. After a long pursuit and confrontation, the creature is assumed dead, but that could not be further from the truth. Now, centuries later, the creature has returned! Donning his creator's name, Frankenstein fights the forces of evil as an agent of S.H.A.D.E. (Super-Human Advanced Defense Executive).
- Megafigs are large figures to match their 7" scale figure counterparts based off the DC Multiverse.
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play.
- Frankenstein is featured in his look from the Seven Soldiers of Victory DC comic series.
- Frankenstein comes with sword and base.
- Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back.
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.