As he grew older, Mick's pyromania grew uncontrollable. Inspired by Central City's band of costumed super-villains, the Rogues, Mick invented a handgun-sized flamethrower and a flame-retardant suit for himself. He adopted the code name "Heat Wave" as he began channeling his destructive urges intoprofit. Eventually, and despite his contentious relationship with the Rogues' leader, Captain Cold, Mick became an official member of the criminal organization. Hotheaded and volatile, Heat Wave's endless need to find an outlet for his peculiar obsession makes him dangerous and unpredictable, but not altogether evil. He's sometimes turned over newif slightly charredleaves at the behest of superheroes, who've offered him more productive ways to turn up the heat.
- Incredibly detailed 7" scale figure based off the DC Multiverse.
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play.
- Heatwave is based on the exclusive included comic designed by McFarlane Toys.
- Heatwave comes with his Heat Gun, and a base. Included is a collectible comic featuring what the figure is based on, as well as a collectible art card with figure artwork on the front, and character biography on the back.
- Figure is showcased in DC Direct themed window box packaging.
- Collect all additional McFarlane Toys DC Page Punchers.