Trapped on Mongul's planet Warworld, the remaining members of the Justice League have been bound by special armor that strips them of their powers. They are forced to fight any monster, machine, or abomination that Mongul can throw at them in his Gladiatorial arena. Each Machine they were pit against is built to counteract their skillset; however, Batman forever the detective, realized that inside his opponent's mouth was a button bearing his symbol. The Toymaker, a captive of Mongul, had created the machines with a fail-safe. When pressed the machine absorbs their respective Justice League member and conjoins the machines into a massive mech piloted by the Members. Batman had discovered Toy Makers true intentions and clues to help them and trick Mongul out of his show.
- Incredibly detailed 7" scale figure based off the DC Multiverse.
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play.
- Gladiator Batman is featured in his look from Dark Nights: Metal.
- Gladiator Batman comes with battle axe and base.
- Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back.
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.